Happy Humpday Yall! Hopefully you all got most of your holiday shopping completed during alllll the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales, but if you’re anything like me, you probably took advantage of those deals to freshen up your own wardrobe… #oops. So if you haven’t even begun to think about what to get all the important people in your life, don’t worry because I’ve got you covered with my Holiday Gift Guide Series. Today I’m starting with my picks for the ladies in “Bree’s Holiday Gift Guide for Her.” There’s really something for everyone here. A few of the items are tried and true faves of mine, others are practical gifts every woman loves to have, but never buys for herself, and a few are on my own wishlist;) This guide includes gift ideas at all price points, but I’ll also be doing budget guides, so stay tuned!
Just click on the item to shop directly from the retailer
1. Bare Minerals Starter Kit // I’ve been using Bare Minerals Foundation over over a decade and my love affair started when a friend gifted me one of these kits after I became obsessed with how flawless her makeup always looked. I’ve since given this as gifts to some of the ladies in my life, who are now in love with their products as well.
2. Ray Ban Polarized Round Sunnies // A girl can never have too many sunnies, and you can’t go wrong with Ray Bans. If whomever you’re buying for already has a pair of classic aviators, then help them branch out by going for this round style, otherwise consider gifting them their first pair of these classic aviators. (note: the 58mm fits most women, and the 62mm are slightly oversized. 55mm will look too small for most adults)
3. Rebecca Minkoff Blanket Scarf // This cozy scarf also comes in black and grey and will never go out of style. It’s a quality piece that will last for years to come, but not terribly pricey. Win, win 😉
4. Old Navy Flannel Pajama Set // I love that Old Navy carries such a range of sizes, and every woman loves to feel cute and put together even when we’re just lounging around watching Netflix and eating popcorn. This set is only $30, and a must-have for those who live in frigid climates 😉
5. BP. Knit Joggers // The athleisure trend is here to stay, and these cozy joggers are a perfect fit for moms on the run, trendy jet setters, and the college students in your life who are looking for something comfy to wear during hours and hours of lectures.
6. Leather Touch Screen Friendly Cashmere Lined Gloves // I have a pair of these and they’re such a great winter accessory…especially while traveling if you’re going to be outside for hours and hours sightseeing. You don’t realize how much you use your smart phone until you have to keep taking your gloves off to access it. Problem solved with these guys, AND they’re now 62% off making them just under $30!! Such an amazing deal and great gift idea;)
7. Guess Wool Blend Coat // This gorgeous coat is definitely on my wish list! It’s such a classic piece, and a great deal at $139.00, marked down from $240. Also comes in black.
8. Winter White Fleece Hat // What else is there to say about this super cute take on the classic beanie? I must have this in my life…and that is all;)
9. Top Shop Robe // How cozy does this robe look? I’d probably never get dressed in real clothes if I had this thing;) I love the beautiful rose color, but is also comes in gray…and I want them both haha.
10. Ugg Pom Pom Slippers // I love these for wearing around the house, or even around the corner to the grocery store. Way better that slipping on whichever pair of my hubby’s gazillion shoes that are sitting by the back door whenever I need to take the dogs out;) I love dressing up, but whenever I’m at home there’s a high probability that I look like a train wreck. =\
11. Rebecca Minkoff Ring Crossbody Bag // While I’d LOVE to have the Chloe Nile Bag, at $1,700 it’s just not feasible at this point in my life, especially seeing as we took a huge hit to our cash flow when I left my career earlier this year, and I could never ask my husband to spend that kind of money on me for a hand bag. The good news is this adorable Rebecca Minkoff bag comes in at a fraction of the cost and is a close second to the Chloe in the looks department. I’ve never been disappointed in the quality of Rebecca Minkoff, so this bag is a total win for me. It also comes in black, and I love that it can easily transition from a casual crossbody, to a chic evening bag.
12. Zella Pullover // Another winner for the athleisure trend. This high quality, cute and cozy pullover also comes in black, plum, and red, but I like the grey the best, as it goes with everything (ugh…I used to hate when my mom would say that when I was little, but dang, she was right to steer me toward alllll the neutrals;)
13. David Yurman Ring // Ladies, this is where you forward this on to the men in your life haha. I absolutely adore this Barrel Ring by David Yurman. Such a fun style for an index or even a thumb ring that can be worn with every look:)
14. Rose Gold Flatware // This set is gorgeous and a perfect gift for those (like myself) who love to entertain at home and make a statement while doing so.
15. New Balance Sneakers // New Balance has come such a long way in the style department over the last decade or so. These sneaks come in Rose, Mint, Off White, Grey, and Black, and I love them all! Perfect to wear with leggings, or dressed up with skinny jeans and a chic blazer or trench coat.
16. Hot Tools Curling Iron // I’ve had the same exact curling iron for 7+ years after my hair stylist in Denver recommended it, and I can still curl my whole head of hair in just 10 minutes (and I have A LOT of hair). Best part is this one is now on sale for just $40!
17. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings // I wanted these leggings soooo bad last year, but Santa didn’t get them for me…womp womp. I’ve heard such great things about the fit. I mean, they’re Spanx….of course they’re flattering. That’s essentially their whole business. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get a pair this year (hint hint hubby;))
18. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette // If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I’m a huge fan of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, but the Naked 3 version is by far my favorite. It has such a great mix of shades that work for everyone, and makes a great gift for basically any woman who wears makeup.
19. Mid-Century Planter and Stand // I seriously want one of these for every room in my house. Such a great way to add plant life to your interior home decor, especially for those who have nosey pets;)
20. Ethan Allen Chunky Knit Blanket // Who doesn’t love to curl up with a good book (or I suppose nowadays I should say “tablet”) and a cozy throw. This one comes in at a better price than most of the chunky merino wool blankets we’ve been seeing all over etsy, and it should hold up way better since it’s a wool/acrylic blend. Don’t get me wrong, the Merino Wool versions are stunning, but most can fall apart so easily. This blanket also comes in brown, ivory, and a pretty steel blue.
21. BVLGARI Parfume // This is such an incredible fragrance. It’s hard to describe, but it’s definitely not overly powerful….it just smells fresh and clean, which makes it a perfect scent for any woman.
22. Calpak Luggage Set // Give the jetsetter in your life the gift of traveling in style with this beautiful luggage set;) I would love a set for myself, but for now it looks like I’m going to stick with my blush samsonite suitcase until the wheels fall off haha.
Hope this guide has helped give you all some fresh ideas!:)
Still having trouble deciding what to get for someone in particular? Let me know how I can help by reaching out in the comments. I LOVE problem solving;)
Leave a Reply