Another day, another gift guide! 😉 I hope you all found yesterday’s post about gift ideas for the ladies to be helpful. Researching for it really got my ideas flowing, so surprisingly I found it pretty easy to come up with today’s round up for “Bree’s Holiday Gift Guide for Him.” I thought for sure I’d need a ton of input from my hubby, but basically he just confirmed that my picks were winners, and answered a few technical questions so I could make sure I was sharing quality versions of a few gadgets. Just like with yesterday’s gift guide, there’s something for everyone and every budget in this round up.
Just click on the items to shop directly from the retailer, OR you can click on the shopping links below the round up where I’ve shared my thoughts on each gift idea
Here’s my take on these nifty gifties
1. Fun Socks // I don’t know about the men in your lives, but my husband never seems to have enough matching dress socks, even though I feel like I’m ALWAYS buying him some. So you pretty much can’t go wrong stuffing stockings with fun socks.
2. Touch Screen Friendly Gloves // I shared a great pair of leather gloves for the ladies in yesterday’s gift guide, and you can find similar leather gloves for the guys, but I feel like these North Face gloves would get more use out of most men, rather than dressier leather ones. These are also touch screen friendly, have amazing reviews, and reasonably priced at $45.
3. Polarized Sunglasses // My husband has the glass lens version of these super cute sunnies, which he absolutely loves. He’s had them for like 4+ years, and multiple boating adventures and vacations later, he’s never had any lens issues with them, but the glass version seems to get mixed reviews (some people have issues with the lenses shattering too easily when the glasses are banged up), so I’ve linked the polycarbonate version instead, which have great reviews. If your man is super picky about lens quality, you really can’t go wrong with this brand. My husband won’t wear anything else (except the Gucci Aviators I bought him, which I annoyingly have to guilt-trip him into wearing). The arms are flexible at the ends, so they’re very comfortable behind the ears and won’t cause head aches.
4. North Face Full Zip Fleece // Really, this is a great gift for pretty much any guy, and practical too. Even if you live in Florida, you still need a fleece for those winter cold fronts;)
5. Yetti Cooler // This handy cooler can hold 24 cans of beer, but it’s still convenient to carry since it’s not bulky and clunky like the traditional hard-sided coolers, PLUS it’s cheaper (but by no means “cheap”….this is definitely a gift for someone you really love haha;), but we all know Yeti makes the best coolers).
6. Post Poo Drops // Okay, soooo these probably aren’t for everyone, but if you’re looking for laughs, with a side of practicality, this little gift will be a slam dunk (no pun intended). I’ve heard about these drops (they make a remarkable conversation piece;)), and they really do seem to work wonders in the bathroom. Just read the reviews, and then decide for yourself, but I’m totally gifting this to at least one of the men in my life;)
7. Ralph Lauren V-Neck Tees // I get a pack of these for my hubby every year because he seriously cannot live without these tees. I’m totally making him sound high maintenance in this post (sorry honey!=\), but he is very particular about his comfort level and they’re soooo soft, and thankfully not terribly expensive. They also come in crew neck, and in multiple colors.
8. Camping/Tailgating Grill Set // For the grill master in your life, who also enjoys hosting a good tailgate, and/or grilling up a storm on a camping trip;) This all-in-one set is super easy to grab and go, rather than packing up (or forgetting) your grilling utensils that you use at the house. And the best part is it’s only $20:)
9. Cashmere Beanie // This super soft cashmere beanie also comes in charcoal, black and navy, has great reviews, and a classic look that works for men of all ages.
10. Monogrammed Cuff Links // I love the simplicity of these cuff links. Most of the guys in my life aren’t very flashy, so these would work well for any of them, and the personalization of the monogram makes this gift extra special. At $30, they won’t break the bank either.:)
11. Wool Scarf // This classic scarf also comes in blue, but there are several similar scarves in other colors and patterns around the same price point. Just make sure the recipient isn’t allergic to wool 😉
12. Burberry Money Clip/Card Holder // I really, REALLY love this gift idea, but admittedly it’s a bit of a splurge. If you love the idea of a money clip/card holder, but not the price-point of this Burberry one, you’ll find several very affordable versions at the same retailer that are just as nice.
13. Water-Resistant Jacket // My hubby would look so cute in this coat;) Whenever we travel to Europe in the fall or winter time, rain always seems to be an issue so this coat would be perfect for those trips, as well as everyday wear during the cold months. It’s perfect for layering too.
14. Cole Haan Leather Messenger Bag // This messenger bag is high quality and should be able to fit most lap tops, but the best part is your man will look super stylish while schlepping this thing around town;) I lied…the best part is actually the fact that this bag it’s now 75% off, making it just $99 marked down from ~$400…..winning.;) It also comes in black.
15. Custom Personalized Corn Hole Boards // This etsy retailer makes beautiful custom corn hole game sets, which he can personalize with your favorite guy’s monogram, name, or even his favorite sports team. This is another perfect gift for the tailgater in your life. Plus it makes for a great addition to all those backyard barbecues and beach outings.:)
16. New Series 3 Apple Watch with Cellular and GPS Capabilities // I had to consult my hubby about the difference between the Series 2 (which he has) and the brand new Series 3 Apple watch, and evidently this new Series 3 version is the bee’s knees. The one I’ve linked has the best features according to him (he’s a CTO of a tech firm, so this is definitely his wheel house), but the main difference between the two different series is the new version has Cellular and GPS capabilities. I don’t have an apple watch myself, as it’s just not my style, but my husband absolutely loves his and says he can’t imagine not having one at this point, even though he never wore any sort of watch before. My favorite color/finish combo is the one I’ve linked here. I think it’s a great compromise for men who have to wear business attire to work, but still want to sport their apple watch:)
17. Frye Leather Belt // This Frye belt is a classic wardrobe staple, AND currently a steal at 53% off. Crazy good deal.
18. Nike Sport Duffel Bag // Every couple years I get my husband a new gym bag, as I think it’s always good to start fresh…literally. I mean, those sweaty gym clothes are murder after a solid weekend of sitting in the back seat of his truck, and they certainly do his gym bag zero favors. Ugh. Anyway, he gets excited whenever I get him new gym attire, or a new gym bag….it’s pretty cute, and I’m sure there are a lot of guys out there just like him….smelly gym clothes and all. Lawd help us…;)
19. Old Navy Pajama Bottoms // These flannel pajama bottoms are all cute, and they’re just $6, so stock up.
20. Yeti Rambler Bottle // If the Yeti cooler was a bit over budget, but you still want to spare the man in your life from consuming drinks at undesired temperatures, then this is the perfect solution. And it’s now on sale for only $22…even better;)
21. Back Scratcher // This little $9 stick makes a great stocking stuffer, or white elephant gift…and they’re really quite handy to have around.
22. Golf Range Finder // For the golfer in your life:) This range finder has amazing reviews, and you can save $50 on it if you sign up for an Amazon Rewards Card, making it just $99 with free shipping for Amazon prime members. Not too bad for an amazing little gadget.
23. Minnetonka Slippers // Another gift idea with great reviews, and one of those things that most men wouldn’t think to buy for themselves, but will appreciate having. And they’re pretty budget friendly:)
24. Apple AirPods with Accessories // These wireless ear buds have too many features to list (so just click through to the retailer for all the nerdy tech deets), but they’re an excellent gift for any Apple user who loves their music. This particular bundle comes with several useful accessories at a great price.
Let me know in the comments if you’re still struggling with ideas for anyone in your life. I’m here to help! I’d also love to hear some of your gift ideas:)